STEWARDS OF THE GOSPEL AND PARISH PARTNERSHIP
Please click to read the report
Our Steward of the Gospel is Mrs Marcella Murphy.
You can contact her on 01376 801775.
The Stewards of the Gospel throughout the diocese have been given key tasks:
• To examine their own parish, to find out what is going on and to pave the way for a plan for better evangelisation in and by the parish.
• To begin to discern “which parish belongs to which” when it comes to working together in future.
• To be a source of creative inspiration, looking for new ways to evangelise.
• To be the voice of the laity when it comes to discerning the principles and priorities on which future plans will be based.
• To be the voice of the laity when it comes to implementing the agreed principles in the particular local situation of their own parishes.
Click to see - Stewards of the Gospel training days
STEWARDS OF THE GOSPEL PRAYER
Merciful Father, author of creation,